Baked Apple Chips
If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, these baked apple chips will have you fighting-fit for months. Made with only three ingredients and an oven, they're simple to make but be warned: they're also rather moreish. Once you start making them, you won't want to stop.
Baked apple chips:
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
To make the apple chips:
1. Preheat oven to 110˚C / 225˚F / Gas Mark 1/4.
2. Arrange apple slices on a baking tray.
3. Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl, and sprinkle over apple slices.
4. Pop in the oven until apples are dried and edges curl up—around 45 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Using a spatula, put apple chips on a wire rack until cooled and crispy.