Make these delicious Passionfruit Jelly cups for the kids this summer!
What you need:
• 12-16 passionfruits
• 2 tbsp gelatine powder
• 1/2 cup (125ml / 4 fl oz) water
• 1 cup (250ml / 8 fl oz) orange juice
What to do:
1. Cut the passionfruit in half and scrape out the pulp.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of gelatine powder to the 1/2 cup of water, and leave to bloom.
3. Heat the orange juice and add the bloomed gelatine.
4. Stir until dissolved.
5. Add passionfruit pulp.
6. Pour the jelly mix into shells and put them in the fridge for at least two hours to set.
This recipe is from issue 16 of Lunch Lady magazine, you can buy the issue in our shop HERE. For more great content follow us on Instagram HERE and Facebook HERE