Homemade Passionfruit Jelly
Nothing's sweeter than sucking back a spoonful of passionfruit pulp, freshly picked from the backyard vine. Well, almost nothing. This homemade passionfruit jelly is pretty darn good. Here's how to make it.
What you need to make passionfruit jelly:
- 12-16 passionfruits
- 2 tbsp gelatine powder
- 1/2 cup (125ml / 4 fl oz) water
- 1 cup (250ml / 8 fl oz) orange juice
How to make the jelly:
- Cut the passionfruit in half and scrape out the pulp.
- Add 2 tablespoons of gelatine powder to the 1/2 cup of water, and leave to bloom.
- Heat the orange juice and add the bloomed gelatine.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add passionfruit pulp.
- Pour the jelly mix into shells and put them in the fridge for at least two hours to set.