Peach and Raspberry Yoghurt Icy Poles
There's loads of reasons you should make these peachy and raspberry yoghurt icy poles. The recipe is easy-peasy, they're low in sugar and they're packed full of good stuff. But we reckon the main reason to make them is because they taste brilliant.
All you'll need is a blender and some icy pole moulds.
Makes 12 icy poles
- 500g / 17.6oz coconut or plain yoghurt
- 1 large peach, stone removed and chopped into small pieces
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
To make the icy poles:
- In a blender, blend together 150g yoghurt, the chopped peach, vanilla paste and 1 tbsp maple syrup until completely smooth.
- Divide the peach mixture evenly between 12 icy-pole moulds, filling up each mould about halfway.
- In a small bowl, use the back of a fork to mash together 1/2 cup of the frozen raspberries with 2 tbsp of the remaining yoghurt until the raspberries are crushed but the mixture is still chunky. Set aside.
- In a blender, blend together all the remaining yoghurt, the remaining 1 cup raspberries and 2 tbsp maple syrup until completely smooth.
- Pour the blended raspberry mixture into the moulds on top of the peach mixture, leaving around 1cm of space at the top of each mould.
- Top each mould with a heaped teaspoon of the crushed raspberry mixture.
- Place sticks into the moulds and freeze for 6 hours, or until the icy poles are completely frozen.