Easy-Peasy Watermelon Sorbet
Fancy a refreshing bowl of sorbet but don't have an ice cream maker? We've got you covered. This easy-peasy watermelon sorbet is almost too good to be true. All you need is a watermelon and a food processor.
To make easy-peasy watermelon sorbet, you'll need:
- 1 watermelon, peeled, cubed and seeded
- Place the watermelon cubes in an even layer on a baking tray.
- Pop the baking tray in the freezer and freeze until the watermelon is solid—about 2 hours.
- Whiz the watermelon cubes, in batches, in a food processor, and puree until smooth.
- Divide the puree among two loaf tins or one large baking tin, packing down as you add more on top.
- Put the pans in the freezer and freeze until the sorbet is scoopable—usually 1–2 hours.
- To serve, scoop the sorbet into bowls and eat straight away.