Hello! Here are our Terms & Conditions for all our competitions.
1. Entry is open to Australian residents only.
2. Promotion commences at the date the competition is first published to our website (www.hellolunchlady.com.au) and entries close 7 days later – (unless stated in the caption.)
3. Prizes are not transferable.
4. Winners will be notified via Instagram, or Facebook or via email.
5. Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter (We Print Nice Things Pty Ltd) and not to Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
6. Entrants emails will be added to the Lunch Lady newsletter database and also the third party partner’s database, as part of the entry mechanic.
7. Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter may use their entry, during the Promotional Period and afterwards, in any manner the Promoter sees fit including to encourage others to enter the competition on Facebook.
8. Entrants acknowledge that any use of their entry by the Promoter during the Promotional Period does not constitute endorsement of their entry or guarantee that their entry will be shortlisted or will win a prize.
9. Entrants agree to sign any further documentation required by the Promoter to give effect to this arrangement as a precondition to being awarded their prize. To the extent permitted by law, entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry. Entrants warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
10. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the story they submit. The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such story, to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove any story from its websites without notice for any reason whatsoever. Without limiting any other terms and conditions contained herein, entrants agree to indemnify and hold the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees, harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against the Promoter, its affiliates or sub-licensees, due to or arising out of the story submitted by an entrant or the Promoter’s use thereof, or an entrant’s conduct in connection with this promotion.
11. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
12. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
13. The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST) in Australia as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
14. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.
17. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.