National Partnerships Manager
Full time / Metro or Byron Bay based / competitive package + commission
We’re looking for an optimistic, motivated National Partnerships Manager to drive our partnerships across all Lunch Lady brand products on a national and international level. Based in Sydney, Melbourne or Byron Bay – this role requires some travel but we’re a family brand which means we’re extremely family friendly.
If you are a highly energetic person driven by achieving set sales targets and looking to join a value driven media start-up – get in touch !
The role includes:
- Developing and implementing effective partnership & sales strategies;
- Developing comprehensive pitch documents to sell across print, digital, events and podcast products;
- Negotiating and closing agreements with direct clients, agencies and corporates;
- Meeting (and exceeding!) sales budgets;
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with our small dedicated team;
- Monitoring and analyzing performance metrics and suggest improvements;
- Preparing client reports helping to cross-sell, up-sell and re-sign clients;
- Preparing quarterly and annual sales forecasts;
- Performing research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities;
- Providing timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs;
- Working closely with the Publisher and Creative Director to ensure brand consistency and brand alignment with our core values.
The perfect candidate will have a big book of contacts, relevant media sales experience and at least 5 years experience in print or digital media in a sales capacity.
Up for the job?
Please send your CV and 50-100 word cover letter explaining why you are the best human for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday January 31st, 2020. We can’t wait to hear from you!