What you need:
• 350g / 12.35oz wholemeal flour, plus extra for dusting
• 170ml / 5.7 fl oz lukewarm water
• edible petals
What to do:
1. Add the flour to a bowl and slowly add the water.
2. Stir to combine and then mix with your hands to form a dough.
3. Knead dough on a floured work surface until smooth.
4. Cover dough with a tea towel for 30 minutes to rest.
5. Divide dough into 12 pieces and roll flat into little rounds.
6. Sprinkle your herbs and edible petals on the surface, and press and roll as thin as possible.
7. Heat a frying pan until really hot and cook until air bubbles appear and start to blister, and then flip until cooked.
This recipe is from issue 16 of Lunch Lady magazine, you can buy the issue in our shop HERE. For more great content follow us on Instagram HERE and Facebook HERE