Ever wanted to know how to make your own DIY tea bags?
You will need:
- coffee filters
- loose leaf tea
- coloured card
- Flatten the coffee filter out and cut it down to a rectangle shape – around 11cm x 14cm.
- Measure out about 1 tsp of tea and place it in the centre of the coffee filter rectangle.
- Fold the long sides of the coffee filter into the centre, so they overlap and enclose the tea inside.
- Fold the coffee filter in half, so the short sides meet at the top.
- Secure the open ends of the filter with 2 small folds.
- Cit a piece of string around 15cm long. Place on the small fold and secure both together with a staple.
- Add your tags to the other end of the string. ///